I teach Tuffet classes/workshops. I also make custom Tuffet for life events. ie new baby
I teach basic sewing and fitting to adults and youth.
- I provide single design edge-to-edge longarm quilting services with my computerized Longarm Innova Quilting Machine. My Innova has a 26”-inch throat and a 10-foot capacity which allows me to handle up to queen size quilts. I have use of thousands of patterns that I already have under license. I use Hobbs 80/20 cotton quilting batting.
- The quilting price is $0.015 per square inch of top with a minimum charge of $40.00 for edge-to-edge quilting.
- All quilt tops should be square, pressed and all loose threads removed.
- Quilt Pattern Pieces Cut
- Many people do not enjoy cutting out their own pattern pieces. I have an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter that can cut out many patterns for you.
- The Binding Machine stitches to one side and hand stitches with mitered corners. The charge is $5.00/hour per yard of binding.
- Quilted Garments
- For a quilted garment, you must contact me directly for pricing as it is a custom item and there are numerous matters to discuss when ordering this item.
- Classic French Jackets
- What makes these jackets unique is that they are basically hand-made and take over 80 hours each to craft. Many people may wonder why you would spend so much time on one jacket. The answer is that I love couture sewing and when you make and wear one, you just want to make more. I hope you enjoy looking at my Classic French Jacketsalso known as "Chanel Jackets." This type of jacket sells in the couture houses for over $5000.00.